Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Welcome to my Blog!

It has taken a while, but I Marie Taylor am finally entering the world of blogging. It seems that the rest of the world (and my sisters) are far ahead of me in this journey, but now seems to be the time. My hope is to connect my friends and family that are just too far away from me, Bj and our sweet daughter Lily. Now everyone who is a little bit too far can still see what a day in the life of the Taylors is like. Welcome to my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so excited to read all about the Taylor adventures.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!

I just yesterday told Nancy you didn't have a blog. Hee hee.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home