Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, November 21, 2005

Top 10 Reasons...

I love visiting the Dillow family
1. Maddie tells me she loves me...over and over
2. Gracie stole Lily's sock, right off her foot
3. My three year old neice was not afraid to walk down a steep dusty dirty scary hill, but Aunt Marie was!
4. Maddie LOVES Lily and tells me so
5. Uncle Bj thought tonight, "Yeah, I think I could handle having three kids."
6. Uncle Bj read to Maddie tonight and truly enjoyed it
7. Pictures of the three girls TOGETHER
8. Hanging out in Elizabeth's craft room
9. Photography lessons from the master
10. Learning everything I can about the greatest parents and the two sweetest little girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home