Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm Sorry

Mama, I'm sorry for crying for two hours tonight. I'm sorry that my cold has not gone away yet. I'm sorry that I spit up ALL over you...again. But aren't I just so cute?
Lily


Lily, it's ok that you cried for two hours tonight. It's ok that your cold hasn't gone away yet-I just hope you feel better soon. It's ok that you spit up ALL over me again, I can always change my shirt, but I would never change anything about you.
Mama
12.14.05

2 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

oh, the poor thing. so cute even when under the weather!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such an expert at spitting up, too. And, she does it for anyone who cares to hold her. The voice of experience.....

But, she sure is cute and has a great personality (just like her parents).

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home