Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My piano

Inspired by my photo fantastic sister, I am attempting a December photo of the day. I want Lily to someday have an idea what a day in the life of her busy Mama's life was like for her very first December.


My piano (inspired by Elizabeth). I love my piano. It was given to me by my oldest friend's mother, Mrs. T. This piano is so special in so many ways. It is what I use to practice, how I make my living (three lessons today!), and the instrument I intend to teach my daughter to play on. Most important, this is the piano that I learned to play on, taking lessons once a week with Mrs. T. So many memories are wrapped up in this beautiful instrument. Thank you again Mrs. T!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

I, too, learned to play piano on that one. You didn't have this when I was there in the summer... I can't wait to play it next time I'm visiting : )

12:49 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

How wonderful! I'm thankful for knowing how to play the piano as well. (thanks mom). Here's to many happy memories with plenty of music!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I had this gift and think it so very cool, Marie, that you will teach Lily. On that note, I spy the score for Beauty & the Beast-I think I know every song from that movie. Every last one.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Ah, Beauty and the Beast has been chosen for the High School musical this year which I am the music director. Auditions start next week-ack!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popular Piano! Could it be that I too attempted to tickle those ivories? Unfortunately, there are few beautiful memories on this end. When can I start Molly?

6:36 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

How old is Molly? Mmmm wait, would it mean that I would see you once a week? NOW!!!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home