Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Remembering the "old" days


Tonight I went to the High School Choir Concert. It was a mixture of pride and sadness for me-so proud of my "kids" and sadness that they aren't really my "kids" anymore. Yes I know that I will see many of them through musical, but I miss the choirs, showchoir, and the madrigals. I am so glad that I got to come home to my beautiful daughter to lift my spirits. The picture of the day is of two of my kids (posted with their permission). They are wearing some of the old school Madrigals costumes. In fact I wore that red and black dress and I believe Bj wore the other costume.

3 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

I can't believe they still use those same costumes! how funny!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary how those costumes bring back memories!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Rissa's is still being used as well. Too bad the "shower caps" have been retired...

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home