Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Addendum to "Talking to Sis"

So Bj took over my blog to post a picture while I was talking to Elizabeth, so the picture didn't quite get the exciting description that it deserved. For the first time I am getting a huge prize from Bj being the "adhesive man" of Stow. I got TONS of free stamps. Hee hee!!! So excited. As I have multiples of all, you never know if some lucky blog reader will get some in the mail...Hee hee!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really great story. You know what else is great? My blog. You should read it!

And feel free to comment.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Holy Spaghetti, Batman!
That's a lotta stamps!
And a lotta (is that a word?) CDs!
Is your shoe collection comparable in size to each of those?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Ah CDs are definately an addiction-that is not all of them...and I happen to LOVE shoes too...

1:38 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Shoes, glorius Shoes! Oops, I mean stamps....

9:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

gotothepostofficegotothepostoffice

hurry, hurry

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home