Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

God only knows what I'd do without you...

So Bj was on his way to the airport today and he heard a parody of a song that he couldn't quite place. He called me up and sang the melody and I said:
"Oh that's God only knows what I'd do without you. It's from Love Actually."

He said "Oh that's right. Good job for remembering that. I really like that song. Man I don't know if I am going to make it to the airport on time. If I run into any traffic, I don't think I will make it."

"Well at least you are only going to Akron Canton" I said.

"Akron Canton! Oh no! I am going to Cleveland!!!"

After a rocky start, he made it on time to the correct airport. What would he do without me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

OH my goodness, that's hilarious. I will be giggling at BJ's expense for days. (sorry BJ) : )

11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BJ's the best. That's a Beach Boys song, I think.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PS What makes them think that "zzwmq" somehow qualifies for word verification?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home