Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I got tagged by the four game

Ok I'm it so here are my fours Miss Susie...

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Choir Director at a High School, Merchandising Manager at the Gap, Server at a reception hall, Video Expert (my title only) at Blockbuster.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
"Princess Bride," "You've Got Mail," "So I married an Axe Murderer," "Bridget Jones's Diary" ooo and An Affair to Remember (the original)

Four places you have lived:
OOH, how about street names-as I have lived within 15 minutes of my TWO childhood homes my entire life...Overdale, Edwards, Carruthers, Cook St.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order SVU, Gilmore Girls

Four places you have been on vacation:
Italy, France, Germany, Mexico
(hey, the first three were on choir trips-being a Choir Geek paid off more than being a band geek!!!!)

Four websites you visit daily:
Two Peas in a Bucket, Yahoo! Mail, {Swoop and a Dart}, Any Day a Beautiful Change

Four of your favorite foods:
Real Italian food, Elizabeth's Mac and Cheese, my Mama's Chili, anything with peanut butter.

Four places you would rather be right now:
Someplace warm, Italy, cuddling with Lily, crafting in my messy, messy room

How about I tag the Boy Blogs and Love the Simple things!

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

So much fun,so little time...oh ok, I'll give it a try!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I just came across a blog for Grey's Anatomy (in all that spare time you have ;) ) Love that show, too :)

Thanks for playing!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

That is supposed to read I just came across you might enjoy...sorry about that.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i like reading these lists : )

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home