Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, January 13, 2006

I love that...

~you get a big smile on your face when I say you better not take your binky out of your mouth...you dickins you.

~you can barely give me a dirty look when I put you down for your nap because your eyes just refuse to stay open any longer.

~you love getting zerberts on your belly and you laugh when I do it.

~your eyebrows are so expressive.

~you talk to yourself more and more.

~you are my sweet baby girl.
(I would insert a picture but my computer is still "stinkin'" and I am on Bj's right now.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love that" she's my granddaughter!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Lily : )

Glad you're heeding my advice about being cute.

Love, Gracie

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home