Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New signs Lily is growing up.

1. It gets much harder to burp her every day as now she is trying to stand or head butt me now.
2. New noises that are becoming increasingly ear piercing. She has a new "crow" sound that starts happy but can turn into a cry. Last night when I put her to bed she started crying-first normal, then raising in pitch to a hair-raising shriek.
3. She went to sleep the other day with no rocking, and no binkying. We of course had to check on her to see if she was ok.
4. She loves to hold things, (especially her keys) shake them, and make lots of noise with them.
5. She doesn't immediately start crying when I put her down for tummy time.
6. On December 30, she rolled over for the first time. Yes I may have put her down in such a way to "help" her along as she has not done it again, but that will come soon. Right?
7. She is in size 2 swaddlers.
8. She has outgrown all of her 0-3 month clothes and her 3-6 month clothes are getting tight.
9. Her feet are starting to hang out of her car seat.
10. When we go out people call her a cute baby-not an itty bitty...I think I am a little sad about that. She is growing up so fast!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I have no advice on how to keep them small, m. In case you discover how to, be sure to let me know :(

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home