Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

1. Update my blog more. (Sorry about the hiatus, the holidays seem to have gotten the better of me.)
2. Be more positive.
3. Exercise more.
4. Listen to more music.
5. Scrapbook more (and post more on 2peas-just for Susie!)
6. Read more.
7. Write more letters.
8. Sing more (and yes I sing to Lily all the time, I am talking about grown-up singing with melodies I don't make up.)
9. Kiss Bj & Lily more.
10. Tell my family I love them more.
I decided this year not to give things up as I tend to not be particularly disappointed if I fail. I want to do more of the things that I love to do anyway, well maybe I don't love to exercise...oh wait, be more positve. See it is working already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

yeah! welcome back! I have missed your Lily pics and fun notes of life! Hope you had a great Christmas with your family of 3!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Can I request an addendum to #5... It should read, "Scrapbook and post more on 2 Peas."

hee. hee. Happy New Year!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I second that. What a nice list : )

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home