Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, January 09, 2006

Stinkin' Computer

So despite my attempts to keep my resolution and post more, I am having horrible problems with my computer. Despite being only three years old, it is already on the way out. A fan is broken on it and it takes about five minutes to do simple things like open word, open a webpage, or type something in. Something is hogging memory which I don't have much of anyway and must decide if it is worth getting fixed and spending more on it than it is probably worth, or just sucking it up and getting a new one. Elizabeth you are not helping by tempting me with your BEAUTIFUL Apple computer (The Taylors have been a Dell family). I promise I will try to get some more pictures up soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Two words: GO MAC.

Tee hee hee.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Slow computers really byte.

And that, my freind, is as clever as I get.

11:02 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

ha! Susie, you'd fit right in with the Willises. We are a notoriously punny group.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home