Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, February 19, 2006

An answer you should know

If you ever happen to find yourself on a gameshow with your spouse, or randomly asked a poll on the street that is a secret contest where you could win a million dollars, you should probably know this answer. What is your spouse's pet peeve?

Oddly enough, Bj and I happen to know each others pet peeves as they may be the strangest ever. I CANNOT STAND when his socks are half hanging off his feet. He will take them off and leave them dangling. I can't even look at it. I make him leave the room or take them off. It also bothers me when people wear tube socks and they aren't pulled up all the way so they are floppy. I find it disgusting.

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY.

I swear.

CRAZY.

Bj's is almost as odd. He can't stand going through another person's bag. If he needs something from my purse, he refuses to get it even if I am somehow covered from head to toe with-well something unpleasant. Unfortunately this also includes the diaper bag, which I consider as everyone's property-especially if we are in need of a binky stat. Bj is a pretty calm and mellow guy (well he is actually incredibly hyper but in a funny, ok sometimes, well I better just stop now) but give him a bag to look through and you would think he works on Wallstreet 200 hours a week. It is really odd.

So anyway, just in case we are ever in a situation to win a million dollars if we answer "what is your spouse's biggest pet peeve?" WE are prepared...

6 Comments:

Blogger michelle_d said...

Too funny! I will definitely ask my husband and think carefully about mine. Really there are all sorts of questions like this. We have so many things to rehearse. I hope that the gameshow host asks YOU your husband's pet peeve :) Good luck ! (on the gameshow, that is)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

It makes Ben cringe when someone pulls a straw back and forth through a fast food cup lid. I would win for sure. Not sure that he knows mine though. Not sure that I do either......:)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

OMG, you had me crackin' up with the socks falling off his feet... I call those elf feet.

I have too many pet peeves to win, I would forget which one matched up with what Andy thought was my first pet peeve. So here's one-- he picks up his drink to take a sip every two seconds. I keep telling him to just hold it to his mouth-- but her prefers the back and forth to the table/tray/cup holder method. Drives me crazy.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i'm totally giggling out loud, both at your pet peeves in the taylor house and all the funny comments above me. i can honestly say, matt has never once in nearly 17 years worn his socks like that... but now we'll have to have a little conversation about pet peeves, too. tee hee hee.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Congrats on knowing your spouse so well. Gabe and I try not to open the "pet peeves" can of worms, because apparently, we are both extremely irritable people, and the list might never end.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica Johnson said...

I was so going to write about pet peeves in my blog but now I'll wait a while so it doesn't look like I'm copying. My pet peeve is the way Jessica Simpson looks when she sings. Can that be a pet peeve? It's not something anyone else does but her. I have a lot of other ones, too. I'll just save them for when I write that entry in my blog, some time later.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home