Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, February 11, 2006

New signs Lily is growing up.

Again, I can't believe how quickly this little girl is growing up...
1. Rice cereal in the morning and night-two tablespoons!
2. The binky stays in the crib almost all day now.
3. Oh how she LOVES to look at those feet, and she eats them too.
4. I think that she is starting to know her name, I think.
5. She is sitting up on my lap right now, , bv nvbfvf mn mn ,k (the phone just rang-that was Lily typing-no I swear, she was). Oh and she can sit up on her own too (as long as I am nearby to prevent diving baby).
To see proof of her growing up, see picture below. Hey if you can, why not?

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I loved it when Maya ate her toes! Savor every second, it goes by soooooo fast!

9:20 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

what auntie katherine said. : )

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home