Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Peeves addendum

So yes I may have opened the can of worms, but I have just one more peeve...whenever I ask Bj to please make me a sandwich or make me some pancakes he says "Poof! you're some pancakes." I know, I know I may need to say this in a different way, but after five years it does get the slightest bit on my nerves...drove me crazy when I was pregnant...I outlawed the phrase when I was with child...but now I'm not and it is back...grrr

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

silly boys.
I am going to a scrapbook page afte my list of pet peeves is finished. you should do the same, and use that title. Can you see it, M? POOF!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

HEYYYYY! This reminds me of my biggest pet peeve with Gabe. I try not to be a naggy wife, so when I'd like him to do something, I ask, "Do you want to ___________?" And he's always like, "No, I do not want to _________." Just because he wants to correct me and my flawed choice of words. Then I get flustered and angry, and say, "Go _____________."

I still make this mistake. Still. It's a silly little choice of words, "do you want to" rather than "will you". But man, he TICKS me off!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home