Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I sneezed...

Three posts in a row! It is now WAY TOO LATE FOR ME TO BE UP I MUST GET A CLOCK IN THIS ROOM!!! Oh well. I had planned on working on Lily's album tonight, but alas I ran out of the pp I needed. Drats. Then I was going to work on my Italy album...just couldn't do it...too overwhelming tonight. So I found this old photo-perfect for flashback friday and decided to finally give it a proper home. So this is what I did tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

You look like a princess, Marie. You are beautiful, as is this LO.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of a great memory. I thought the dress was orange and black. Are you sure it was red and black?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

it was orangish red but i thought a simple red and black sounded better :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Marie,
This is gogeous...the layout and the photo. Wow. Great job. What a special memory.

1:39 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

GORGEOUS, not gogeous ooops!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home