Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

things & stuff

The word of the day...procrastination!
I should be cleaning the house right now, instead I am writing this post.

I am starting my super busy time of musical rehearsal three times a week plus choir on Thursdays...I can't wait for May.

Bj and I are working on cleaning our basement right now which has become the dumping ground for all things forgotten. I found my old report cards, Katherine's old report cards, and one report card from Elizabeth (from Mrs. Roach)And by the way, don't ask me how I ended up with my sister's old report cards. I also found my very first stamped project from eighth grade-stamped with my very own hand carved stamps...little did they know that project would lead to an obsession. I have also found old notes from fifth grade boyfriends (and sixth grade boyfriends), cards from my grandma, a very *snotty* birthday card from my brother-in-law (i think for my 13th birthday) about them dropping me on my head when I was born. My favorite find was my Karate Reading trophy from fifth grade (I got a black belt in reading that year.)

The reason for this major clean is so we can get all of the cat *stuff* out of the kitchen. On Sunday Bj installed a cat door by cutting a large hole in our basement door...so far the cats have just hissed at it. Any idea how to train a cat??

ANyway, just to make this post a bit more lively, here is a cute picture of Lily talking to Trotter...or maybe she was just eating his nose.

3 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

AAAAH. musical season. wow...how did i ever pass any of my classes during that time of high school is beyond me! Good luck with everything! I'm hoping to cruise into town to see it!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Train a cat???
I did not know that it was possible. Hee hee. :)

We had similar problems when we got a new kitty box complete with a swinging door. It was not a a real big hit(pun intended).

Needless to say, the cat won that round and the new door was quickly ripped off and disposed of. ANd he has lived happily ever after.
The end.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Woah. I wish I had cool stuff like that in my basement. And the snotty note? Love it. You must post it.

I can't believe how much Lily is growing. She's beautiful.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home