Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What I've been doing


Hidden journaling: {See} Lily's face when she knows food is coming. Just a glimpse of the boppy or a little bit of cereal can cause this little girl to giggle. {Hear} The Willis family always sings Johnny Appleseed before our meals. We sing a "version" I taught them while in preschool. It's different than any I've ever heard. {Touch} A steaming cup of hot chocolate at Stow HS football games. The itchy woll band uniforms never kept us quite toasty enough. {Taste} My favorite ice cream is still mint chocolate chip from The Patio in Lakeside, Ohio. My friends Kerry Stephanie and I used to walk to the dock to eat it. {Smell} The wonderful aroma of the street treats cart at Akron. Nothing like a hot chicken gyro to keep Jenya and I going for our night class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Yay! i love it. I was thrilled to stumble across this at 2peas. Yay!e

1:13 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

so cool Marie!!!

big smiles here!!

love the idea of journaling senses and food, very, very cool.

:D

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home