Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, April 09, 2006

ANOTHER new banner...

OK so I know that I JUST changed my banner, but I wanted to make the size a bit more banner like, so this one is here to stay...for now. Just so you know, I TOTALLY guessed on where it was in my html :) Oh and thanks Suzanne for the flower idea-one of my new favorite tricks.

I leave you with a few pictures tonight-ah my little girl makes me giggle.
Bad Mama...nappin' on the floor


I love my bear...


or maybe I just like to put everything in my mouth.

7 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

love the bad mama picture! If that is as bad as you get then your daughter has a charmed life!

We had a bad mama/daddy night here a few weeks back. We were doing a mountain of laundry. It was clean and piled. It wasn't going anywhere. We were busy doing other things to get ready for a trip. It was way past bedtime. James fell asleep resting his head on this pile of laundry. I felt guilty, but had to get a picture first.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Lily has fuzzy head like Maddie used to!!!

At least your bad mama moment included a blanket on the floor... unlike the time Maddie went to sleep on the hardwood floor in the kitchen. :P

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is tired from trying to get those blasted teeth through her gums...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Want to talk worst bad mama here? Okay, I'll pull this admission out-Ashleigh can now climb onto Sarah's toddler bed and up the edge of it (the sidebar thingie) and before I took her down, I ran and got the camera- because she was too cute climbing that high!

I like the flower and the quote and the CBX (did I tell you I had to make an emergency run to the LSS after I saw your GREEN LO last week?!) and of course, your darling little fuzzy haired daughter.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new banner! and those are the sweetest photos!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I missed your last banner!! I had read your blog through bloglines and thus didn't get to see the fancy template. Grr. Darn bloglines.

That child is A D O R A B L E. Love the fuzz!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

I want to smell that sweet little fuzzy head. Soo cute.

I adore your banner. So fresh and fun.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home