Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tag, I'm it...

I got tagged by Michelle so here is mine!!

in my fridge
1. Dr Pepper
2. Izze Sparkling Pomegranate Juice
3. chicken
4. pureed carrots
5. my wedding bouquet from my friend Jen's wedding (to preserve it...it was last June think it's OK to take out now? :)

in my closet
1. lots and lots of shoes
2. lots and lots of clothes that I can't quite fit back into...yet???
3. Lily's carseat that she grew out of
4. My very favorite suit-dark denim with hot pink trim (I have matching hot pink shoes too :)
5. my jean jacket

in my purse
1. wallet
2. my id holder which is actually an old fashioned cigarette case
3. gum
4. that is it 'cause it is a really, really, really small purse-gotta have the diaper bag...
5.

in my car
1. Dr Pepper skeleton (you know, empty can)
2. Beauty and the Beast soundtrack-ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL OPENING!!!
3. hello kitty sun visor
4. stroller
5. ice scraper

on my TiVo (DVR...)
1. Lost
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Scrubs
5. Sons and Daughters
(and project runway when it is on!!!!)

I tag
1. My Mama
2. Elizabeth
3. Katherine
4. Missy
5. The boy blogs...if Bj would ever check mine...

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle_d said...

Hi Marie,
Thanks for playing. You are very interesting. I know what you mean about trying to fit back into clothes. Caleb's 13 months and...maybe if I suck in really tight....no, forget it. ;)

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pomegranate juice? oh man that would be delicious. i love pomegranate's but they are such a pain to prepare!

12:24 PM  
Blogger peppermintlisa said...

i love Izze fruit soda!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home