Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today is April 5

this is the view from my back porch...

Tomorrow it is supposed to be 57 degrees. I love Ohio weather.

P.S. Just in case anyone missed it, Florida WON the NCAA tourney...know what that means? I won our family bracket. That's right, the whole thing. And let me remind you that although I am an avid Baseball fan, I know nothing about college basketball. I chose my winners based on their mascots. Know what else that means? I beat Matt. Yep. For the entire next year I can say that I beat Matt. I must relish as it may never happen again. Don't worry Matt. I'm done :)

p.p.s. I went outside to take this picture this morning still bleary-eyed and zombie like. Bj saw me out there with (mama skip this part) no coat on and flip flops and didn't realize that I had a camera in my hand. He thought I had my arms up in a weirdo position and had somehow gone bonkers. Just thought you might like to know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yeah. But, you would have lost to your youngest sister if UCLA had played anything up to their regular game. She was the only one to have picked a final game team (and has a nice new UCLA shirt to prove it). Now, if she would only show us a picture of her wearing it.....

2:47 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

that part about you going bonkers really chuckled me, marie!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not bonkers, dearie, you're a scrapbooker. Tee hee!

Man, I love snow pics.
Makes me want to pack up and move back to IL. Well, almost. :)

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it melted so the Indians could WIN!!!! their home opener...

*Yayyyy*

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home