Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, April 01, 2006

What I've been doing...and the color of the day.

I have decided the color of the day will be green, not only because I just finished this LO last night, but also because Lily tried peas for the first time today and LOVED them. I will try today, to find everything I can that is green and cherish it because spring is coming and I am so happy for that!!

yes I realize you all have seen this picture a lot, and may be getting a bit tired of it, but it is my favorite picture anyone has ever taken of me (taken by Elizabeth) and I am going to use it as much as I would like thankyouverymuch. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

How very beautiful and verdant!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

You are beautiful in this photo and I like that the light hits your eyes just right so you can see your green eyes.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNND, is that Chatterbox? I haven't seen it before, the green paisley stuff? I have to know!

11:52 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Use that photo as much as you like. It's so pretty. What a beautiful layout. Love all the green.

I dare you to do a whole album just with that photo ;) hee hee!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

ummmmm. chatterbox-yes. it's yummy :)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

ooooh... you're on fire lately. this is terrific!!!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the green, Marie!

Its gorgeous and so is that pic you use!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the layout and love the photo even more!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Well, hot dog. I guess I don't have to say that this is my favoritest color ever. This layout just makes me altogether too happy.

Love it.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home