Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, May 15, 2006

AAAHHHHH!!!

If you don't watch Grey's Anatomy, you should. I am talking go get the Season one DVDs...stat (tee hee)And when Season 2 comes out in September get that too. I admit it, I started watching because of a long time crush on Patrick Dempsey from way back in the day of Can't Buy Me Love. But then I kept watching because it is always full of surprises. It did not disappoint tonight. So what else are you going to do until Project Runway comes back ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

that
was
some
great
tv


that's all I can say.

11:30 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

i may get cable in my new house just to solely watch that show. (no kidding!) My friend has been taping it for me. the season dvd may be a must!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Seriously. Alex won me over again. Dang him.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Okay, now I really need to figure out what Grey's Anatomy is all about. Everyone is talking about it. I wonder if I can download it. Hey, can I add you to my blog? I had you but then, you weren't there any more.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That show ROCKED - although with all due respect, logically there's a clear choice to be made. It was an awesome season finale, but didn't leave me crying for next week. We know what she'll choose.... right?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Holy moly. It's been too long since I've visited your blog.

I am soooooooo madly in love with Grey's Anatomy. A bit too much. I dream about it frequently. And, get this, I managed to miss the first part of the season finale. I cried and cried, and begged Gabe to do whatever he could to make it possible for me to see it before part 2. It wasn't available on iTunes, so he got it from some random place. It took 9 hours to download, and, oh, was it ever worth it.

I love it.

I love it.

I'm glad that you love it, too.

Sigh.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home