Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally!!!!!

After five straight days of rain, we got a slight break (it is already starting to cloud over again and it is forcasted to rain until Monday BOO!) and Lily and I finally went for a walk. Just around the block, but still, we both needed to get out for a while.
And for your viewing pleasure...my attempt to take a self portrait of myself...and Lily. As you can see, I stink at this. But good for a giggle I guess :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I saw sunshine in OHIO!!! yahooo!!

of course, it is storming again, right now... probably will keep storming until we build an ark. ;p

9:39 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

love these pics! Too fun hanging out with you gals today. Oh yah- and I finally posted on AE's blog. Comment 61 on the life artist post.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

I gave up trying to take those kind of selfportraits, it normally ends up being of our chins!

1:01 AM  
Blogger christine said...

I love attempts at self portraits. So long as I am not actually expecting anything decent.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

How cool is that stroller? I knew you were sassy, but I did't know your baby gear was, too.... I should've known :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Cute.

What kind of a stroller do you have? I used to pride myself in being stroller afficionado, but I've lost my edge.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home