Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Good Fortune

It was one of those days. A day that nothing out of this world spectacular happens, yet it is a good, wonderful day. I cleaned my house today. I helped one of my former students prepare for her college audition. I hung out with my beautiful daughter. I parted her hair and combed it to the side instead of spiking it-it is just getting too long to spike it anymore. I took a nap while Lily took her's. I read a book. I imported more CDs into itunes. I watched Lily play with her blocks, sitting up, looking so happy and so content. I went for two walks-one with Lily and my ipod shuffle, one with Lily and Bj. We sat on the swings and the teeter totter. I went grocery shopping. I watched Gilmore Girls. I scrapbooked. So what was my reward for this beautiful, normal, average Tuesday? Bj just couldn't wait until Sunday...

It is called Good Fortune. I think it describes my day perfectly. Thanks hon-I love it and I love you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

OH that's beautiful!!! I love it, Marie. (Nice work, BJ!)

Did you have an extra 7 hours in your day somehow? I am unable to do the math on how much you got done.

11:18 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

Wow, that is really beautiful. And I second E's question on your ability to get so much done.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

ditto your sisters... or maybe you would like to head south and get some stuff done for me? ;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

What an amazing and special day. It's days like that when you realize the power of love!

Mis

9:08 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

'tis beautiful. You are a lucky lady :)

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I need a husband. :P

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooo that is gorgeous!!! love it!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

that is a beautiful necklace, and it seems so fitting to you, peaceful, spunky, and pretty.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home