Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, May 07, 2006

So...stinkin'...sore

I
am
so
sore.
So very very sore.
Big yard.
Only 1 1/2 of mulch
We ran out.
Lots of ugly weeds.
I hate weeding.
Made Bj do it.
I did mulch.
Hands hurt.
Back hurts.
Legs hurt.
Spent ALL weedend *grin* doing YARD WORK.
I hate doing yard work
Didn't even walk into my craftroom this weekend.
Just did yard work
Not for a second on National Scrapbooking Day.
NOpe.
Yard Work.
Don't wanna go to bed.
Gonna be more sore tomorrow.
Did plant some pretty purple flowers.
Let's just hope I can figure out
how to keep my extremely black thumb
from killing them.
Perhaps I will take some pictures tomorrow
If I can get out of bed 'cause I am
So...stinkin'...sore

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Matt and I helped Jill take out the gravel in her backyard one year and we thought we were GOING TO DIE. I could hardly walk up the stairs at school on Monday, no lie. But I'm sure it will be beautiful : )

1:23 AM  
Blogger christine said...

oh you poor thing!
Keep the flowers alive so you can appreciate all of that effort. Or just enjoy them while they last ;).

2:50 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Maybe you should tell BJ that you are sticking to the laundry, you poor sore thing you.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yard work instead of crafts?? eek! I did the same thing on Saturday... putting in a fence. Dug 5 post holes and I was wiped out! Thankfully, Sunday it rained and I got to work on some "projects" with Aislin! :-) Hope you are feeling less sore today!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home