Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This little girl needs a nap

So we have a new problem. This little girl needs a nap. This little girl does not want to take a nap. This little girl's Mama REALLY needs her to take a nap. The problem is we are going through a new phase where Lily rolls around her crib so much she gets her legs stuck in the bars. Now we don't have a bumper and now it seems we need one, however we are not too far from now entering the time where I know that it is possible for the persnickety children to climb on them and fall out of their cribs. So what to do? I can't follow the let her cry for a bit and she will fall asleep pattern as she may be stuck in her crib. So no nap. I think I need a nap too.

6 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

regardless of her nap habits, she is such a dear!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

you'll make it. and she'll nap again... eventually.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

my sympathies....

on really desperate days I went for car rides at nap time and when they fell asleep I would stop at a park and read until it was time to "move" again.

I wish there was an easy solution to no nap days.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

You poor mama. Maybe today. My fingers are crossed :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I remember those days. Rough to get through because she does need the sleep. Evan would go through stages but I always perservered whether it was a car ride, stroller ride or just in his crib. But he did keep napping until about 3 1/2 :) Hang in there!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Goodness, Marie, I'm so sorry. I remember when Brie would get her legs stuck in the slats of the crib. I hated it. I'm hoping that by now she's taken a nap. Poor little chickie.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home