Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, June 24, 2006

For you musical lovers out there...

GO. SEE. WICKED.
Can't?
Get the soundtrack...really. Right now...I will wait ;)
My friend Shelly invited me along to see Wicked on Friday and OHMYGOODNESS was it good. It is so well done, so entertaining, so funny, so sad, everything a musical should be. The added bonus of the night? The actor who played Dr. Dillamond previously played Mr. Trick on Buffy the Vampire Slayer...yes, one of my all time favorite shows :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Awesome! Ok- now I want to see it!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

oh how fun!!

I had heard it was good.
Would love to see it sometime.
Maybe you'd come to Cols. to see it with me? ;)

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have heard so many people lately raving about how good this is!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

A guy at work has seen it twice (we still don't know if he's gay or not...), and RAVES about it. It's coming to B-more in January, and my friend Jill and I really, really want to see it. We'd drive to NYC to see it but it's sold out.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

oooooh, wanted to see this when we were in New York a few years ago but we just didn't have time!
And then missed it when it came to town! I'm putting it on the "must go see" list now though :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

PS- Love the banner!!!!!!!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger peppermintlisa said...

i just saw it last night! great show!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last show I saw was Miss Saigon - and I can't even remember if there was music in it. I have wanted to see this musical one just for their cool posters. New banner? I can't see it....maybe if I try from home.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Marie! I am SOOOOOOO jealous. Sooo very jealous. I totally want to see this.

Unfortunately, most musicals never make it to podunk Utah, and I'll never make it out of here.

I'm thrilled that you got to see it!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

love your new banner, by the way.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home