Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, June 22, 2006

frustration

So tonight I was going to be productive. Going to get stuff done that I have needed to do FOREVER. Going to get caught up. But alas, it didn't work. No internet on my computer. Something screwy with our portable drive so no access to pictures and no way to get pictures off my camera. So here is a list of things that I would have done.
1. Post my new Summer banner for my blog.
2. Actually participate in Sassy Shoe Thursday.
3. Post all of the stuff I have been scrapping but too lazy to scan and post on 2peas (and yep, it is a lot)
4. Upload pictures to scrapbookpictures.com
5. Post a super cute picture of Lily sleeping like a frog.

So blog readers (and lurkers...Kenny ;) come back soon and I promise for some new and exciting pictures, and maybe me in a better mood :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow- you planned a busy night :-) ok- i think NOW you have motivated tonight to a. have a baby b. make a new blog banner. well, at least one of those i can accomplish :-)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I had a list like that the other day. It only had one item. "Clean Apartment." Instead, I wound up sitting in front of CNN all day playing on my computer.

I did do a cycle of dishes, though.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr- just when you had all the big plans - the computer had others. sorry! I had big plans to get caught up too last night - eddie had drum line rehearsal and Riley went to bed early -so a nice quiet house - but only managed to accomplish 1 (2 page) layout of riley's birthday cake -that was only 9 months ago...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Hmm...I like this idea of making a list of what you planned to do. Fabulous.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home