Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wanna play?

Bj and I were taking a walk around the block a few weeks ago, talking about things and stuff and he suggested a pretty cool idea. He suggested that I made a calendar with some of those crazy ladies I talk about all the time. Yes, he means you bloggin' ladies in cyber space. So the jist is, eleven ladies each sign up for one month and create one page which I would upload to Cafepress and presto, there you go. Except for some size regulations, no rules, no theme, just whatever your cool style is...especially if your style is horizontal inky stips. I LOVE horizontal inky strips :) So what do you think? Anyone game? If so, put what month you want in the comments...first come first serve. And btw, you DO NOT have to be a scrapbooker to sign up...ahem, Katherine ;) *edit* the deadline won't be until November 1. *edit #2...yes it can be digi :)

January: Nadine
February: Rachel
March: Katy...unless you want another one
April: Mi'Chelle (of COURSE I would have you :)
May: Missy
June: Susie
July
August: ME (cause it's my birthday month...and Lily's too, oh and my mom's...)
September
October: Michelle D
November: Elizabeth-is this OK?
December: Amber

11 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes please, but not until July : )

3:43 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

me too! I'll take May cuz I love M's!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

yes please!!! I'll take whatever... as long as it is NOT August (March, June, July and Sept would be preferred). :)

11:11 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

You are the Queen of great ideas (and I guess Bj is the king!)

I'd love to play too! I'll take October, unless someone else wants it really badly. I'm flexible :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

I'll take December, because there's always good stuff in December. Snow, Christmas, family, food, cookies...and something else...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

can it be digi?

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to play too.... February is a good month....

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll do january because it's my birthday month!

you and bj are clever!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I was told to come here IMMEdiATEly and sign-up for this :)

Super fun idea, Taylors!!

June, please, because it's MY birthday month, woo-hoo!

11:28 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I think I'll just buy the calendar and enjoy the beautiful pages ya'll will create. :-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

I would really super like to play. Sign me up whenever (that is, if you'll have me!)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home