Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

14 things about me

Just because Kelli Crowe told me to :)
Example here:

She had a picture on her blog and I thought "Perfect! Father's Day present for Bj!" And by the way oh ye non believers-cool isn't it :) It is hanging in my dining room...my choice. no really. OH and the weirdo shadows at the bottom? We are currently putting all of our CD's into itunes...still. Thank Elizabeth for that one. Anyway here are some facts about me.
1. How old are you? 28...till august 2 if your wondering
2. How many kids do you have if any? 1
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? married.
4. What is your occupation? sahmama, choir director at a church and all around crazy person
5. What are your passions? ummm, scrapbooking? and dr. pepper?
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? well i would like to say dream seeker, but i have a few unfulfilled ones that i need to work on so gotta say dreamer
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? yes. i love my daughter and my hubby and even my house with all of its "character"
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? i'm a scrapper. your'er a scrapper. wouldn't you like to be a scrapper too? (totally stole that from kellicrowe, hope she doesn't mind...) and mmhhh. depends what i am working on
9. What do you want to do before you die? record my own album
10. What is your favorite food? any italian food that is prepared and served to me in italy, dr. pepper
11. What is the food you hate the most? black licorice and olives
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? too many to name i think
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? any day i get to spend with my sisters-especially the first time i see them when i am coming off a plane
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? i am a pack rat, but have recently gotten the heebiejeebies about germs so i seem to be disinfecting everything...twice
I tag
Rissa
Missy
Rachel
Shelly

12 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

fun list... my family would love to have that poster hanging in our living room.. or computer room... or any room. ;)

oh and Don is right there with you about the pepper, and the Indians, maybe it's a Clev. thing?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am agast!!

How can you be a card carring member of this family and not once, but TWICE report you favorite drink as Dr. Pepper!!!!

*SHAME*

We all know that it is Dr Pepper (no period)!

Must be the paint fumes....

6:54 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

It's funny how many of these things I already knew! But no worries...you are still a woman of great mystery:)

7:15 PM  
Blogger kellicrowe said...

see
now when people say
you have a star wars poster on your mantle?
i can say
well marie has one in her dinning room.
clever one, you are
kellicrowe

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay must figure out how to get this info onto my blog since I havve been tagged! fun stuff - and you know what -the star wars poster just works.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

down with black licorice!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

That's an awesome poster.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

guac rules~!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guac 07 rules

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO GUAC GO!!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE 2007!

1:26 PM  
Blogger J.J. said...

GUAC!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home