Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Project Runway

OK. So. Shelly has been bugging me to choose my favorites to win...SO hard, but here they are. First, I love Uli. I have loved everything she has done so far. Second, I really like Alison, although I just haven't seen enough to know if she will make it all the way. And third, I think I have to go with...ummmmm, hmmmmmm, I will go with Robert although I am not quite with him. I do really like Michael, but I don't think he will make it all the way.

Other news...who do you think will be the first to get kicked off of the show? My guess is Kevin. I have heard rumblings.

And wow. I can't believe I just devoted an entire post to this REALITY show. I am generally NOT a reality kind of girl, but come on. It IS Project Runway

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I don't watch Project Runway, but just wanted to say "hi, Marie" :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Ooooooh.... you are never ever ever ever ever allowed to make fun of me again for reality TV. Ever. :)

word verification: [tracy] ulman

1:12 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I love the Bachelor, American Idol, and so you think you can dance, also dancin with the stars. You are not alone!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I like Robert, Uli and Michael. I think Keith is super talented, but he's coming off as quite a jerk. Angela needs to go.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Charissa told me to check in with you about the They Might Be Giants kids cd. Aubs loves it. I have to go with Robert. I met him when I worked at FAO Schwarz. I don't usually start watching Project Runway until the marathon right before the finale. Much less suspense that way.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Dangit. I don't watch this. But I should.

In the meanwhile, are you in Grey's Anatomy withdrawal like I am? I've been huddled over the computer watching little clips on youtube, and I listened to several podcasts today while making dinner.

I've also discovered that I can run on the treadmill for 45 minutes without complaint if I'm watching it.

--end hijack--

tee hee

1:10 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I knew you would love Uli. She is my pick, too. I also know you love Alison cause she is so freakin cute! Thanks for getting me hooked!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home