Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, July 03, 2006

an update and a funny story

An update: Bj has actually updated his blog :)
A story: Bj had found my list of people attending our BBQ and saw a friends name and DH written next to it. He gave me a funny look and I said sheepishly "Oh that is just an abbreviation for dear husband." He said "OH! I always thought that meant designated hitter! I thought it meant that was the next person who was supposed to do something scrapbooky. Your designated hitter owes me a scrapbook page."

I got a giggle out of that one and thought...mmmmmhhhh, that would make some good blogfood :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is way funny!! reminds of something that brian would say!!

love the new banner!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

cute story- made me giggle!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

sounds like the understandings me and my 'DH' have!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

And, I probably will be owing .25 cents soon. I like blogfood! Do you have to pay each time you use it, or just the first time?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Tee hee!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

BJ : )

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home