Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What I did tonight

when I finally got off my bum and stopped watching bad TV. My first Ali challenge from her book. The is based on a Jamie Waters LO. Don't have the book yet? Get it 'cause it is really cool...Elizabeth I swear I will mail yours soon :) So the challenge was grab random paper with your eyes closed. So maybe I cheated a little...it came from my chatterbox scrap box-although there were some other papers in there so it counts. Right?

BTW, anyone know how to add the black border? It's fine here, but on 2peas looks a bit floaty...

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

please send it tomorrow : ) books are my only friends right now. :P

12:36 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

p.s. this is very, very cool. i love all of jamie waters' pages... she is in my top 5.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Ahhhhh- Your's is sweet! I am tearing mine up and starting over again!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Very nice, Marie ;) When you find out how to do the black border, would you share??

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What program do you use to scan your layouts in? If your program has a canvas size option, you can usually adjust the size of the canvas to give your image a black border.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I love this page. I must try a challenge today! I also love jamie water's pages- I have lifted my whole Australia Album from her! Very Cool.

12:09 PM  
Blogger christine said...

GREAT layout!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie, this page is so cute. I just went to my lss today, looking for that book. No luck. I'm checking another one tomorrow. :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Beautiful! I'm totally going to do the eyes closed challenge. I usually pay no attention to whether things match or not anyway -- which my mom pointed out when she was watching me make invitations. She was getting really nervous that I wasn't "color coordinating". Hee hee. I'll give her fits.

--end hijack--

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout and the papers, of course.

Hey, I grab my pp randomly, so I guess that means I could actually do this challenge. Hee hee.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home