Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, August 31, 2006

DONE!

So what else did I do on my summer vacation you ask? This :)
the before

the after
proof that I can have a clean desk
So I still have lots to do like
1. hang pictures/bulletin board
2. put ribbon away
3. make labels for the library catalog (tee hee my favorite purchase EVER-only $75 bucks off of $250. Had to get it (kind of like a metal bedframe for $10 ;)
4. get basket for my mini albums
5. Bookends for my books up top
6. sort through a LOT of stuff that is sitting in piles that you can't see
7. clean the rest of the house that has SERIOUSLY suffered as a result of my one track mind this week

When I am completely done I will have some better pictures, but I am SO excited just had to share now. Oh and Suzanne I am ready for your creativity now :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

OH MY WORD! THIS IS SO ABSOLUTELY EXCITING!!!!! I love it and am feeling a hit of jealousy. You have done a fantastic job. I can't wait to see it in person!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

I am so totally jealous of that room! my craft space consists of a table overrun by administrative papers (need to get filing), and a shelf of fairly organized scrapping stuff (it has to be since it has to fit on 1 shelf!)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

WOW!!
very cool.
off to the couch, but when I'm better I'm going to clean my scrap space, you've inspired me.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Wow! You have been busy :)

1:52 AM  
Blogger nadine jenine said...

oooooooh you are definitely ready for the month of creativity!!!

2:54 AM  
Blogger peppermintlisa said...

ok, where did you score the card catalog from?
I'm so jealous!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Nice space! Isn't it nice when it's clean? It just doesn't stay that way for me long enough. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

I am so excited for you!

Do you make house calls?

:)

1:56 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Wow! This looks so great. Do you think you have enough stuff? Hee hee (I might be just a tiny bit jealous) You lucky girl! Enjoy!

10:38 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Your space looks wonderful!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

OK, you've just inspired me to go clean my scrap area and get off the computer!! :)
Your area is gorgeous!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home