Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Lily!!!!

Dear Lily,
I can't believe you are already one year old. This year has flown by...this day has flown by too-although taking not one but two naps does seem to pass the time...that would be me I am talking about, not you :) You have changed so much this past year and have changed your Daddy and me too. You already have so much personality. You are so expressive. You are so loud ;) You love your books, you love crawling around with a ring in each hand. You love your binky, but when sleep time is over you take it out of your mouth and drop it in your crib. You love food, and will eat just about anything, but STILL not bananas. You clap when I ask you to, and when are in the car, or playing with a toy, or at any random time. I love it when you make yourself giggle, for no apparent reason. I love how happy you get when Daddy gets home. I love how you reach for us, your grandma, grandpa, and Mor Mor, but sadly, still not your Uncle Matt-he is really not that scary...really

I can't wait to see what you do next (or how much you will weigh tomorrow at your 12 month appointment!) I hope you have a wonderful second year of life and I can't wait to be there with you.
I love you,
Mama

Now for some more party pictures!!
cupcakes
the kids

my family
p.s. Lily I want you to know that I had NOTHING to do with the ahem super embarrasing picture on your Daddy's blog. Can't find it? It is at the END of the post ;)

15 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Lily!

Those cupcakes look so yummy. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Looks like she had a great birthday! You are such great parents :) Congratulations on such a wonderful first year as a mom!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Happy Birthday dear Lily! We love you to pieces! Maya has been singing to you since yesterday afternoon!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

oooh boy, I'm glad I'm not you. As they say in Montana... um berrrrrrrrrrrr...... you're going to be in trouuuuuuuuuble.........

11:35 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Happy Birthday!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

Happy birthday Lily. Hope you had a fun day with her Marie!!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Lily! You are beautiful!
Um, Marie, how cute is that party dress and her perfect pink MaryJanes??!

2:00 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

happy birthday to Lily! ( :

3:31 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Happy birthday Lily!!!


You have an awesome family who loves you to pieces, that's all your ever going to need.

oh yea,
Ohio girls ROCK!! Go Indians! Go Bucks!

4:50 AM  
Blogger nadine jenine said...

happy birthday little lily!

12:26 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

All those kiddos are so adorable... looks like you all had a great time celebrating Lily's first year!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I hope she had a happy birthday. It sure looks like it!:)
She is just so cute.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Lily...we love you so very much!! We both are so glad we could be part of your first year of life. And yes...your cupcakes were scrumptious.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Happy, happy Birthday to Lily!!!
Yay on one whole year for mom and dad, too! :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

awww...sigh.

gulp.

what good parents you are.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home