Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I have been a bad blogger...

But I will try to make it up to you.
with this...

and this...

and finally, this. the cake. my birthday cake. on Bj's shirt.

And as for the story about my rehearsal dinner you have all been waiting for, remember that monsoon that hit Ohio the night before our wedding? Well it rained so hard that the church basement flooded. Which would be where we had relocated our rehearsal dinner. And where the preschool program keeps their art projects. So, Matt, Jessi and Jack (the pastor) were furiously mopping to prevent the rising water from taking over. I missed most of this as I was upstairs, but I hear they were REALLY glad to be a part of this WONDERFUL and FUN part of this celebration. I wish that was the only thing that went wrong that night, but alas, it was not, but that is for another day. Let's just say that Lily will be having her rehearsal dinner in a restaurant, where I have to do NOTHING to prepare.
So there you have it. And so sorry I have been a bad blogger. I will try to do better next week :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Charissa said...

I missed you! But you definitely deserve forgiveness because those pictures are awesome. Is Lily seriously getting cuter every single minute? Man oh man!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh how I love Lily's new hair. I LOVE IT.

You're going to need to do some 'splainin' about that 2nd picture. Because I'm creating a story in my head about it as we speak.

I think you were actually present for a large portion of the furious floor mopping, but you were on the other side of the room and didn't notice what was going on : )

12:10 AM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

you guys are too cute.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I love that crazy picture of you and BJ! I had to take a closer look at the picture because the shadow of Bj's head makes it look like you are wearing a workout head band! Ha! I must know how this picture came to be?!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

You look like a real fun girl :) I miss your blogging. Welcome back.
Suz

7:03 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I have missed you in blog world my friend!

8:22 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

You're forgiven. Hee hee!

Love the pics!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Lily is darling! I'd love to hear the story about your cake.:)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very lovely pictures. ;)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home