Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I have a problem

We have too many CDs. I am attempting to organize them again. But I keep finding more. I forget to look somewhere and there are ten more that need to go into the M's or the S's. Ummm, if you think of starting a band could you just name it something that doesn't start with M? or S, or P? Oh and I have way too many C's too. So since my solution is not going to entail never buying another CD in my life, I need a solution. I know, I will take out all of the Classical stuff. Not enough room. Ok. Soundtracks. That will help. NOPE not enough room. OK. Musicals. It has to help if I take out musicals. Various? Can I just say that we are on our forth? shelving solution and I still don't have room? I am really getting to the point where I will take out all the CDs and their booklets and put them in a ginormous (that is my very special made up word thankyouverymuch) case. Any other suggestions?

Oh, and for you OLD SCHOOL mac users, a trip down memory lane right here (and I'm sorry if this causes you to get NOTHING done today ;) *edit* can you say Oregon Trails, Frogger, Shifty Sam, AND Olympic Decathlon!!!!! it is like my childhood all over again!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

we do theme (so whichever theme fits on xyz set of shelves).. then alphabetical by band name or artist last name (with John Cougar Mellencamp under Cougar).

12:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

by theme I meant; classical, musicals, holiday, rock, exercise (lots of cheapo cd mixes from Target with 'stretch a little further' on them).. etc.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

you need one of those 1000 cd holder shelf things that we have and daddy bought from hammacher schlemmer... it is about $185, i think, but it will hold everything perfectly and won't take up too much space. you just need to be sure to anchor it in case lily tries to climb...

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I won't really big a big help here, just ask Elizabeth. :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I have all of mine in the vinyl zip-up black cases. People are always like, "nooooo," and I'm always like,"whhhyyy?" It's so nice not to have your space crowded by ten tons of plastic.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

Hmmmm, no help here -- just want to say hi!! :o)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home