Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bratty little sister :)

the bratty little sister will again spill all...how can I not when my big sis is a celebrity!

Elizabeth on Diva Craft Lounge

Listen carefully, some VERY EXCITING NEWS is announced!!

And you are a celebrity so there...EH. (Michelle & Nadine, that is not the Canadian eh, but a horrible gutteral sound the Willis sisters used to make when we fought as children...you just gotta hear it ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am the anti-celebrity, I'm afraid... :P

7:55 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

A BOOK!!! A BOOK!!!!A BOOK!!!!
I can't wait! Please can we go to CA for a visit!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

AHHHHHH! I just listened, so happy for you, E. Marie, I would do the same thing, as I am a little sister too. :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

ooh, the book's out of the bag.

;-)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are famous elizabeth. i told you we could force SS to send you to canada for some reason!

1:35 AM  
Blogger SusannaT said...

Hey, Missy stole my line...LOL...
Please feel free to give more details...heheheee...

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home