Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, September 04, 2006

I owe you and some helpful hints.

So Rissa I did see this...just got sidetracked by my craftroom...
1) You have been selected as the next super hero in your city. What power will you choose to have? - I would have the ability to transport myself in an instant to any destination I choose...Ok, so that wouldn't help my city, but I would see my sisters and far away friends WHENEVER I WANTED.
2) Lemon or Lime? - Lemon...don't like lime...
3) How many speeding tickets have you recieved? - None :) (knock on wood)
4) It's last call for alcohol what will you order? - First let me remember the last time I was out that late...nope can't
5) Which video game character would you want to be? - ummmm, none. I don't like the video games.
6) What event do you think has had the most effect on this country?
a) 9-11
b) Iraq War
c) 2000 election of Bush (going with Rissa's answers)
7) What was the street name you lived on the majority of your childhood? Lynwood and Chatwood
8) The name of your first pet? Karla The Best Heinz 57 Ever-no really. That was her full name)
9) Your first grade teacher's last name? Jones
And the final one...
10) What color are your current undergarments? ummmm, I am going to go with my dad reads this...well ok. black cotton. BORING.

And now for some helpful hints from the September issue of Real Simple for two of my readers.
1. dog-bone toothbrush: The Easy Brush has built in bristles and comes with dog tooth paste...although it also says that they still need to get a professional cleaning too.
2. And I quote "Plastic bags caught in trees look trashy." tee hee Rissa :) To prevent this you can get Biobags that are made of corn based starges that naturally degrade (and help the trash in them degrade too)
Just thought you'd like to know

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I like your superpower! :)
fun for lots of people.

8:28 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

Tee hee hee.
Loved your doggie's full name. :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As for the hints: Deacon got back from the vet today with sparkling teeth
and, more importantly, fresh breath
Are you serious about no speeding tickets?

12:58 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Biobags are scary...... they should be outlawed in Baltimore. What would I do for a hobby? :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Hmm.. and I thought that plastic bags in trees were sort of fun.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home