Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm Back!

But oh so very behind

So if it takes me a few days to return an email
please be patient

If I miss commenting on a few blogs
I promise I will still read all of your words and look at your beautiful pictures

Can I just add that I was without internet AND without my husband this week?
Oh it was so quiet around here.
I am so glad they are both back ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Oh, dear. I've had weeks like that. And they are so slow and quiet. Glad to have you back... I like your new banner, too :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

yeah!!
I hope you enjoyed the quiet... ;) :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

You were almost like a pioneer woman when her husband went away.

;)

So glad you're back!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back girlie!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

I've been without the computer for only one or two days before, and it about killed me. I can't even begin to imagine longer than that.
Sad, ain't it? :)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marie! I missed seeing your smiling face around. :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Glad to see you :)

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are back...have been wanting to drop in and say hi!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

hi!
glad you are back Marie.
where were with without Internet?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home