Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ten on Tuesday

1. This is my first Ten on Tuesday, and hopefully not my last.
2. My schedule is beginning to wear on me. I will have something at night five times this week and it is making me a bit of a cranky pants.
3. Lily LOVES playing the Jack in the Barn game...does anyone know what I am talking about? He falls through the crack.
4. I really should be catching up on laundry right now.
5. My word verification on a comment I left the other day was pimsy. I need to find a way to use that word in a sentence.
6. Did anyone else think their child kind of looked like a strange mutant when they started getting their top teeth? Or is it just me used to the toothless wonder for 13mos?
7. I really like the show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. A lot.
8. I need to start getting ideas for Bj's 30th birthday. Feel free to leave ideas here as he NEVER READS MY BLOG. Humphf.
9. I know something you don't know. Is that mean?
10. I have a friend who is going through a hard time right now. To make this person feel better please do something nice for them today. Oh, did I forget to tell you who?

and for other news...click here

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nifty list, Marie!

What a neat surprise to see a project of yours and Elizabeth's in the upcoming SS issue. Thanks for sharing the good news. :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Look at you, girl!
Great layout! And that is such a great pic of you.

Ok, when my husband turned 30 I threw him a surprise party. Just because I didn't want to wait until 40. And for once he was truly surprised :)
That may not be exactly what you had in mind, but that is what I did. Lots of fun!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

So- what do you know?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

well, if you remember I arranged for Matt to get about 75 birthday cards : ) That was fun.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Of course, I am curious about what you know. This is like the epitome of mean holding back juicy stuff.

But, I still like you. Your work looks good online :)

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally wish i were someone who worked for a scrapbook magazine's sister. lucky!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I should also be doing laundry.
2. Just wait until they lose those precious baby teeth and their huge permanent teeth grow in. Then we're really talking mutant.
3. I also always 'read' the word verification as a word and often giggle to myself at how funny they sound when I read them out loud. I worry that I'm the only person who does this.
4. I also really like Studio 60. A lot. I'm looking forward to it each week almost as much as Grey's.
5. I don't know your friend who is having a hard time, but my best friend is having a hard time and I decided today that I'm going to go up and visit her next week. Does that count?

Love your list. Tuesday Ten is one of my favorite blog entries each week.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

I've been missing me some MarieBlog. I'm so glad that you're doing a Ten on Tuesday.

And now I want to know what you know.

I also really wanted to watch Studio 60, but alas, I did not.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's just not fair. taunting people is always mean, especially naturally nosey people, like me.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I too am naturally nosey and naturally want to pitch in and help. What can I do to help this anonymous friend?

and YEA YOU!! Look at how good you look online!! You two need to figure out how to do a "sound" thing online so everyone else can be weirded out by how alike you sound. :)

1:46 AM  
Blogger Jessica Johnson said...

So if everyone wants to know what Marie is holding back, let me just guess that she's pregnant. Then, if she's not, she'll tell us what it REALLY is that she knows and we don't, so that she can dispell the pregnancy rumors. Unless that's what it really is. SO what do you say, Marie?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home