Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weird Wednesday

Yep, I may just be starting a new trend. I realized that when I wrote my original post about my five weird facts, I could start a whole series. So without revealing too much to scare you away, here you go.

1. Nadine recently tagged me to name my favorite songs...I am still trying to figure out what they are so the list does not get past 100.
2. My mother revealed that she does not walk on yellow lines in parking lots. Unfortunately I have followed her footsteps in this ultra weird tendency and have carried it to white lines and handicapped spaces. Please don't leave...it doesn't get too much worse ;)
3. I had a dream last night that I kicked Bj out of bed to make the bed in the middle of the night. The weird thing is I have to ask him if I actually did kick him out of bed in the middle of the night to make the bed.
4. I once woke up marching in my sleep.
5. I ALWAYS have a song in my head. Right now I am singing "you make me craaaaa-zah! you make me craaaa-zaaahhh! you make me craaaa-zaaaah for yoooouuuu!" Unfortunately those are all the words (if all of those words are even correct) I know so I just kind of mumble through the other parts.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Jenny L. said...

Ha ha ha. My list could have gone on too. Trust me. :D

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, number 2 and number 4 seem to say that you will not be marching at any marching band reunions...even though you are practicing.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not so weird, just a little bit

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

i love your song. is it the by Gnarles Barkley? Gabe puts that on repeat for days at a time. I like it because it was on Grey's.

Which brings me to the point that I always have some music from Grey's playing in my head. Right now it's How to Save a Life by The Fray.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*RUNS AWAY*

your family has some weird tendencies.......though i have gotten up in the middle of the night to make my bed again. i hate when the blankets are all over the place.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Funny stuff you weirdo!! He, He. I can relate to the marching, but mine is running, or sometimes shooting field hockey balls. I literally wake up exhausted like I have actually run a marathon.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Yay for wierd Wednesday!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

i'm slightly weirded out by the yellow lines too. hmmm..never articulated it until this point :)

maybe it's because they "feel" different...the lines are slightly raised due to the paint.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, Nadine, what are you trying to say, huh? ; )

I stomp right over the yellow lines. Never thought twice about it. verrrrrrry interesting.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Did I start something? ;)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Is anyone else still wondering what Marie knows that we don't know???

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee.
You are such a funny lady, Marie!

For the record, I won't walk on yellow lines or the cracks in the sidewalk, either.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home