Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, November 10, 2006

I've been tagged :)

A Rose by any other name...
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current street name) ~ Karla Cook (in this world I am probably not a rockstar but an aging hippy...)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav icecream flavor,favorite cookie) ~ Peanut Butter Parfait Oatmeal Rasin
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) ~ M Tay
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) ~ Green Bear
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) ~ Eleanor Akron
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Tayma
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") ~ The Green Strongbow
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) ~ Charles Wayne
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume, favorite candy) ~ Don't wear perfume...how about Mango Mandarian Jelly Bean
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name ) ~ Marie Allen (yeah, that will help...)

I tag Bj and the Ben's. Bj, I think this is now TWO unanswered tags for you!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

This is so freakin funny. I have to do this. It was crackin me up. What is strongbow?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Thanks for playin! Too funny!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Hmmmm... I had my fingers crossed on this one, but alas - still no tag. That's like five no-tags in a row. Okay, MTay.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great stuff. You know what else would be great? More pictures of Lily on your site. She's my favorite part of checking your blog. Get that camera out mama, we haven't been doing month pictures lately!

Ok, here goes.

1.Rockstar - Tiger Cook (and I thought this was a different type of nameā€¦)
2.Gangsta - Mint Chocolate Chip, East Si-yeed!
3. Fly Guy - B-Tay
4. Detective -Blue Lion
5. Soap Opera - Joe Ravenna
6. Starwars - Taywi
7. Superhero - The Green Miller
8. Nascar - William Allen
9. Stripper - Snickers Obsession (I reversed them cuz it sounded better)
10.Witness - Allen Ann

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare you to click on my name. Dare you.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home