Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

{So Thankful} day three

I am so thankful for my grandma Watson's stuffing recipe. I just brings back such wonderful memories from my childhood. Like sitting in my grandma's kitchen eating cold turkey and doing puzzles at the kitchen table while my grandma putters around the kitchen. Or hanging out with my family, eating dinner and then enjoying a movie in the mall theatre (which is now an Old Navy.) We may not all be together this year for Thanksgiving, but I am thinking of you my dear California sisters :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Hi Marie,
I have similar memories - especially about eating the cold turkey in the kitchen. We (well actually my mom) loves jigsaw puzzles, so she would often do them over the kitchen table and I'd sit beside her reading a book or flipping through a magazine. I still do this :)

12:22 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I'm thinking of you too. Love you and miss you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Hi Marie!
I've missed you!
I am so thankful for you :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I wish we could have had Thanksgiving like last year!! I hope your cranberry-less stuffing turned out OK ; )

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold turkey.....YUM!

Loved your {So Thankful} entries, M!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home