Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

{So Thankful} day two

I am so thankful for laughter...and Canadians :)
I have never known anyone in Canada until recently and I just got to say that despite my incessant teasing, they really are just like us...tee hee hee.
So why laughter and Canadians? Because of this. This is one of my favourite shows since Friends. This past episode was even funnier because of those sweet Canadian women I "know." You know who you are :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Andy said I should start watching the show with him... "It's only a half hour investment, honey..."

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Hi Marie,
I hang my head in shame (as a Canadian)...I hadn't heard of Robin, or her show???

What exactly is it?

12:27 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

I also feel out of the loop, I've never heard of her either.

But if she makes you love Canadians more, then she must be great.

:)

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha another Canadian chiming in here that she's never heard of Robin Sparkles!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home