Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ten on tuesday (plus 1)

My mojo has been on the fritz lately...my scrap mojo that is.
Anyone notice that there may be HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in your wheat bread?
Really looking forward to the Ohio State game this weekend :)
I am so irritated by Gilmore Girls right now. Yes I do realize how silly that is.
Everyone should collect their pop tabs. It just takes a second and could save a life.

Thanksgiving is a week away. I am officially ready for some snow now.
Almost midnight...must finish this quickly.
You must watch The Princess Bride if you haven't-trust me. You will thank me for it.
Lily loves cuddling with her Mama during Sesame Street...so does her Mama
Only 20 more days until Bj is in his 20's no longer...tee hee hee
Really going to pay for all my teasing when I turn 30.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Oh man, I have about 7 months and a few days to go before I am out of my twenties and Andy just turned 29 last month- you want ot hear an earful, you should be hanging out here! And it is relentless, lemme tell you!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. How long did you have to think to have all of the ten start with the letters of your name?

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband rewatched Princess Bride last week, and actually liked it. The first time must have just been a bad 'time' or something

11:40 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

love Princess Bride, one of my all time faves.
Cuddles with Momma are so good.
:)
Hope you get your mojo back.
Now for the snow... I hear Thursday? ;)

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You clever girl you. Hard to believe your mojo is on the fritz.:)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

We'll fix the mojo thing on Saturday my friend! I am 29 plus one, just can't bring myself to say it!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at you clever girl. ;)

i haven't watched gilmore girls at all this season. that saddens me.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another sign we're long lost twins - "As you wish....." :)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

what's bugging you about Gilmore Girls? just wondering...i never got too into it. but it intrigues me on some level.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love The Princess Bride!

Cool way to list your Ten on Tuesday!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. So apparently I'm the only one who doesn't know why saving pop tabs could save a life...

Why?

I'm happy to save them. But I must know why...

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Innigo Mantoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home