Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

weird wednesday

1. Bj and I just got digital internet and phone. I was reading the rules and regulations of the internet usage and it states that (and I am paraphrasing here) no one likes spam and the amount of mail in and out may be controlled. Made me very nervous for the 2007 Suziebeezieland Scavenger Hunt Extravaganza (SHE)...you can not imagine how much email I got and sent for the last one.
2. I have a friend that did this. I am happy, but she is HAPPY :) tee hee hee
3. I can't wait to see Stranger than Fiction. I giggle every time I see the commercials for it. What is weird about this? I normally can't stand Will Ferrell.
4. I may have been doing some dances with Lily around the living room during the President's Press conference today.
5. I was laughing extremely hard at The Daily Show last night, especially at the very, very odd comments that Dan Rather was making.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I, too, cannot WAIT to see Stranger Than Fiction, for the exact same reason. I giggle through every preview I've seen for it. I might end up having to go by myself : (

11:41 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Got a great review from Joel today on GMA! Let's go see it!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

How can you not like Will Ferrell? The fact that he is one of my favorite movies of all time (Zoolander) should be enough to love him forever. "Am I taking crazy pills?" Quote that I love. He is so funny. This movie does look funny.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home