Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 days of Christmas

So. My dear sister pointed out that the twelve days of Christmas should start on December 25 blah blah blah it won't be as pretty and most of my decorations will be down and i am crazy and want to add one more thing to my list of things to do before Christmas so instead we are starting on
THURSDAY DECEMBER 14 so we can end on Christmas day.
hope you can join :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

When you use "dear sister" like that you should point out which one you're talking about, please, lest people think it's the bossy older one. : )

8:15 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

I didn't mean to blah blah blah at you... I can't help being a liturgical year geek. It goes with the territory.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I love that you and your sisters...well, "discuss" liturgical correctness.
Very funny.
and adorable.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so in. just remind me maybe. ;)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home