Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, December 04, 2006

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BJ!!!!!

My dearest husband
I hope you have a wonderful day and take time to enjoy this birthday. I know that it is a hard one for you, but many have gone before you and I will follow in a few l o n g months from now ;)
Thank you for everything you do for this family, and everything you do for me especially.
I love you,
will


p.s. he actually has posted- a lot so go comment!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday bj!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday BJ!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Happy Birthday to B.J.!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Hope it's a wonderful day for you, BJ :) And your young wifely isn't pestering you too much about being older...

4:49 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Wow. Thirty. I gotta say that I'm glad it happened to him first, cuz Cassie's next I think... then me, then you. Ugh.

10:00 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

Happy Birthday!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 30th birthday BJ! I am just now getting into all this blogging stuff, so maybe I should become a blogger? Nice to hear from you!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home